Detailseite wird geladen...
An appeal to the public, in behalf of George Johnstone, Esq; governor of West-Florida. In answer to the North Briton extraordinary, ... - nuovo libro
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: John Rylands University Library of ManchesterESTCID: N016627Notes: Imprint: London : printed for C. Moran, 1763. Collation: 44p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-appeal-to-the-public-in-behalf-of-George-Johnstone-Esq-governor-of-West-Florida-In-answer-to-the-North-Briton-extraordinary~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Costi di spedizione:Costi di spedizione aggiuntivi
An Appeal to the Public, in Behalf of George Johnstone, Esq; Governor of West-Florida. in Answer to the North Briton Extraordinary, ... - edizione con copertina flessibile
2010, ISBN: 1170011012, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Costi di spedizione:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 50 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Costi di spedizione:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Informazioni dettagliate del libro - An Appeal to the Public, in Behalf of George Johnstone, Esq; Governor of West-Florida. in Answer to the North Briton Extraordinary, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170011010
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170011012
Anno di pubblicazione: 2010
Editore: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Peso: 0,109 kg
Libro nella banca dati dal 19.05.2012 00:27:11
libro trovato per l'ultima volta il09.10.2014 05:59:57
ISBN - Stili di scrittura alternativi:
< Per archiviare...
- "An Accurate Account of Lord Macartney's Embassy to China; Carefully Abridged from the Original Work; With Alterations and Corrections, by the Editor,", di "Anderson, Aeneas" (9781170011003)
- "English Advice to the Freeholders of England.", di "Atterbury, Francis" (9781170011027)
- "An Alphabetical Draught of the Polls of Sir Edward Ward, Bart. Miles Branthwayt, Esq; And of Horatio Walpole, Waller Bacon, Esqs; For Members of Parl", di "Multiple Contributors" (9781170010990)
- "An Hasty Sketch of Mr. Pitt's Celebrated Administration: Most Respectfully Inscribed to the Right Honourable Lord Auckland, ...", di "Cawthorne, Joseph" (9781170011034)
- "The Bath Contest: Being a Collection of All the Papers, Advertisements, &C. Published Before and Since the Death of Mr. Derrick, by the", di "Multiple Contributors" (9781170010983)
- "The Soldiers Humble Address for the Impeachment of the Late M-Y. by the Author of the History of the Crown Inn.", di "Author of the History of the Crown Inn" (9781170011041)