Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T063971Notes: With a final advertisement leaf and an errata leaf following p. vi.Imprint: London : printed for John Boosey, 1774. Collation: ,vi,,266,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History Ideal-trifles-Published-by-a-lady~~Lady BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Costi di spedizione:Costi di spedizione aggiuntivi
2010, ISBN: 1170620353, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Costi di spedizione:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 282 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=15mm, Gew.=508gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Costi di spedizione:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Ideal Trifles. Published By A Lady. Lady, Books, Reference and Language, Ideal Trifles. Published By A Lady. Books>Reference and Language
Costi di spedizione:Costi di spedizione aggiuntivi
Informazioni dettagliate del libro - Ideal Trifles. Published by a Lady.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170620359
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170620353
Anno di pubblicazione: 2010
Editore: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Peso: 0,508 kg
Libro nella banca dati dal 06.02.2011 15:46:20
libro trovato per l'ultima volta il21.03.2015 02:25:11
ISBN - Stili di scrittura alternativi:
< Per archiviare...
- "An Essay for the Better Regulation and Improvement of Free-Thinking. in a Letter to a Friend. the Second Edition.", di "Hildrop, John" (9781170620342)
- "Original Letters, &C. of Sir John Falstaff Selected from Genuine Mss. Which Have Been in the Possession of Dame Quickly and Her Descendants Near Four", di "White, James" (9781170620366)
- "A Sure Guide to Hell, in Seven Sections. Containing Directions I. to Parents in the Education of Their Children. ... by Belzebub. the Second Edition", di "Bourn, Benjamin" (9781170620335)
- "A Brief Account of Mr. John Ginglicutt's Treatise Concerning the Altercation or Scolding of the Ancients. by the Author.", di "Ginglicutt, John" (9781170620373)
- "A Reply to the Case of Alexander Murray, Esq; In a Letter to That Honourable Gentleman.", di "Britannicus" (9781170620328)
- "The royal pastime of cock-fighting. Or the art of breeding, feeding, fighting and curing cocks of the game. ... By R.H. a lover of the sport, ...", di "R. H. (Robert Howlett)" (9781170620380)