Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T019435Notes: Anonymous. By Thomas Edwards. 'y' is a transliteration of the Greek character upsilon. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for W. Owen, 1753. Collation: vii,,23,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History An-account-of-the-trial-of-the-letter-y-alias-Y~~Thomas-Edwards BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Costi di spedizione:Costi di spedizione aggiuntivi
2010, ISBN: 1170620434, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Costi di spedizione:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Costi di spedizione:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Account Of The Trial Of The Letter Y Alias Y. Thomas Edwards, Books, Reference and Language, An Account Of The Trial Of The Letter Y Alias Y. Books>Reference and Language
Costi di spedizione:Costi di spedizione aggiuntivi
Informazioni dettagliate del libro - An Account of the Trial of the Letter y Alias Y.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170620434
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170620434
Anno di pubblicazione: 2010
Editore: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Peso: 0,082 kg
Libro nella banca dati dal 01.12.2011 09:11:15
libro trovato per l'ultima volta il21.03.2015 02:25:11
ISBN - Stili di scrittura alternativi:
< Per archiviare...
- "The Hoop-Petticoat Vindicated, in Answer to the Enormous Abomination of the Hoop-Petticoat. by the Ladies Most Humble Servant Jack Lovelass.", di "Lovelass, Jack" (9781170620427)
- "Facts of Importance Relative to the Present State of Great Britain.", di "Wakefield, David" (9781170620441)
- "The Enormous Abomination of the Hoop-Petticoat, as the Fashion Now Is, and Has Been for about These Two Years Fully Display'd: In Some Reflexions Upon", di "A. W. , Esq" (9781170620410)
- "The State of the Island of Jamaica. Chiefly in Relation to Its Commerce, and the Conduct of the Spaniards in the West-Indies. Address'd to a Member of", di "Person Who Resided Several Years at Jama" (9781170620458)
- "No Fool Like the Old Fool: Or, a Pertinent Answer to an Impertinent Libel, Call'd Chickens Feed Capons. Written with a Malicious Intent to Aspers", di "Friend of the Lady Injured, Of The Lady" (9781170620403)
- "A Discourse of Government. Written by Sir Philip Warwick Knight. Design'd by Him as an Appendix to His Memoirs of the Reign of King Charles the Firs", di "Warwick, Philip" (9781170620465)