Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T001029Notes: Anonymous. By Edmund Burke. With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for J. Dodsley, 1769. Collation: ,155,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Observations-on-a-late-state-of-the-nation-The-second-edition~~Edmund-Burke BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Costi di spedizione:Costi di spedizione aggiuntivi
2010, ISBN: 1170636241, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Costi di spedizione:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 164 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=9mm, Gew.=304gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Costi di spedizione:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Observations On A Late State Of The Nation. The Second Edition. Edmund Burke, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Observations On A Late State Of The Nation. The Second Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Costi di spedizione:Costi di spedizione aggiuntivi
Informazioni dettagliate del libro - Observations on a Late State of the Nation. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170636244
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170636241
Anno di pubblicazione: 2010
Editore: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Peso: 0,304 kg
Libro nella banca dati dal 09.07.2011 03:30:29
libro trovato per l'ultima volta il21.03.2015 02:25:25
ISBN - Stili di scrittura alternativi:
< Per archiviare...
- "Remarks Upon a Letter to the Author of the Inquiry Into the Revenue, Credit, and Commerce of France. ... by IP- Esq; F.R.S.", di "C, P." (9781170636237)
- "Disquisitions on the Influence of Soil and Climate, in Improving the Nourishing Quality of Vegetables. ... by William MacKie ...", di "MacKie, William" (9781170636251)
- "The Consequences of Trade, as to the Wealth and Strength of Any Nation; Of the Woollen Trade in Particular, ... by a Draper of London. the Fifth Editi", di "Webster, W." (9781170636220)
- "Rights of Man: Being an Answer to Mr. Burke's Attack on the French Revolution. by Thomas Paine, ...", di "Paine, Thomas" (9781170636268)
- "Thoughts on the English Government. Addressed to the Quiet Good Sense of the People of England. in a Series of Letters. Letter the Second. ...", di "Reeves, John" (9781170636213)
- "A Letter from Jaques Bourreau, Late of Trou-La-Putain in Dauphine, Philosopher, and Now of the City of Dublin, to the Whigs of the Capital.", di "Bourreau, Jaques" (9781170636275)